Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, orangey bread pudding with streusel topping. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Orangey Bread Pudding with Streusel Topping is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Orangey Bread Pudding with Streusel Topping is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
In a large bowl wisk together the eggs, milk, orange juice and zest, brown sugar, and cinnamon until well combined. While bread rests, in a small bowl use a pastry cutter or fork to cut butter/coconut oil into brown sugar and flour to form a coarse crumble. Mix in rest of the ingredients and beat till well incorporated until it resembles a crumbly mixture.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have orangey bread pudding with streusel topping using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Orangey Bread Pudding with Streusel Topping:
- Get 1/2 loaf potato bread - cut to 1" cubes
- Take 4 eggs - beaten
- Make ready 1 1/3 cups milk
- Prepare 1 small Orange - zested and juiced
- Make ready 1/3 cup + 2 tbs brown sugar
- Get 2 tsp cinnamon
- Get Small splash of vanilla
- Make ready ~For the topping
- Make ready 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Take 1/4 cup flour
- Take 1/4 cup butter or coconut oil - chilled
Mix crumb topping by cutting the butter into the flour and brown sugar. Remove from oven when a skewer inserted near the center comes out clean, but there is still a little pudding on it. Cranberry streusel bread makes the best seasonal loaf bread. Studded with cranberries, pure almond zest and fresh orange zest add brightness that contrasts.
Instructions to make Orangey Bread Pudding with Streusel Topping:
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl wisk together the eggs, milk, orange juice and zest, brown sugar, and cinnamon until well combined. Gently fold in bread cubes until all are coated and let rest 5-10 minutes.
- While bread rests, in a small bowl use a pastry cutter or fork to cut butter/coconut oil into brown sugar and flour to form a coarse crumble.
- Gently spoon bread mixture into loaf pan dispersing evenly. Give loaf pan a couple good taps on the counter to settle mixture into the corners.
- Sprinkle streusel evenly over the top. Bake uncovered 30-35 minutes. Serve with the optional sauce in notes below if desired. Enjoy!
- See notes below ⤵
- Note: Try this sauce drizzled over a slice! In a medium saucepan over medium heat melt 3 tbs butter with 3 tbs brown sugar, stirring constantly. When sugar is dissolved stir in one small can evaporated milk and 1 tsp vanilla. Heat to almost simmering and cook until sauce thickens stirring frequently, about 5 minutes.
Cranberry streusel bread makes the best seasonal loaf bread. Studded with cranberries, pure almond zest and fresh orange zest add brightness that contrasts. Mix the flour and sugar in a small bowl. Using a fork, combine the butter into the flour and sugar mixture until it clumps. They should be about the size of peas.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food orangey bread pudding with streusel topping recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!