Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, slow cooker shredded chicken noodle soup. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken Noodle Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken Noodle Soup is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook slow cooker shredded chicken noodle soup using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Get 3 lb Whole boneless chicken breasts
- Get 1 packages Skinned baby carrots, chopped
- Make ready 3 stick Celery chopped
- Get 1 1/2 medium Onion cut in half, use one half of onion
- Make ready 2 clove Garlic, smashed.
- Prepare 2 each Dried bay leaf
- Take 1 tsp Iodized salt
- Make ready 1/4 tsp Ground pepper
- Make ready 2 can 14 0z cans of chicken broth
- Prepare 2 cup Water
- Take 1 tbsp Vegetable oil
- Get 1 box Or bag of egg noodles ( I used Pennsylvania Dutch egg noodles )
Steps to make Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken Noodle Soup:
- In a 5- to 6-quart slow cooker, place the chicken, carrots, celery, onion, garlic, bay leaves, 1 teaspoon salt, ¼ teaspoon pepper, 2 cans of chicken broth, two cups of water, and tbsp of vegetable oil. Cook covered, until the chicken is cooked through, on high for 4 to 5 hours or on low for 7 to 8 hours (the low setting will make total cooking time 8 ½ hours).
- Twenty minutes before serving, transfer the chicken to a bowl. Remove and discard the onion and bay leaves. If the slow cooker is on the low setting, turn it to high.
- Add the egg noodles to the slow cooker, cover, and cook until tender, 15 to 18 minutes. - Meanwhile, shred the chicken. When the egg noodles are cooked, stir the chicken into the soup, and serve.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food slow cooker shredded chicken noodle soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!