Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, peanut butter cookies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Peanut Butter Cookies is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Peanut Butter Cookies is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have peanut butter cookies using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Peanut Butter Cookies:
- Get 1.5 cups peanut butter
- Get 1.5 cups brown sugar
- Take 5 tbsps butter, melted
- Take 3 large eggs
- Take 2 tsps baking soda
- Get 2 tsps vanilla extract
- Take 2.75 cups old-fashioned oats
Instructions to make Peanut Butter Cookies:
- In a mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter with the brown sugar and melted butter. Using an electric mixer or a large spoon mix until well combined. Add the eggs, baking soda and vanilla, and mix well. Add the oats and mix until they’re evenly incorporated. Pop in the fridge for 15mins.
- In the meantime, preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place 2 tablespoons of dough per cookie onto the prepared baking sheets (use an ice cream scoop if you have one). These cookies spread while baking, so leave a a bit of space around each one.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, until they’re just starting to turn golden around the edges. Do not overbake. They will flatten and harden more as they cool. Let the cookies cool for 10 minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack. In the meantime, bake your next round of cookies.
- They can be stored in an air-tight container for several days.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food peanut butter cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!