Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, caramel apple bread pudding. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
This bread pudding is incredible all on its own, but add the creamy caramel sauce and you have PERFECTION. In reality, bread pudding is just bread that is soaked in custard and then baked. You would think so, but oftentimes it can be too dry, or too soggy.
Caramel Apple Bread Pudding is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Caramel Apple Bread Pudding is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook caramel apple bread pudding using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Apple Bread Pudding:
- Make ready 1 cup Cinnamon or unsweetened applesauce
- Get 1 cup 2% milk
- Take 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- Prepare 1/2 cup egg substitute
- Take 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Prepare 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Take 5 cup cinnamon raisin bread torn in small pieces
- Prepare 3/4 cup granny smith apple peeled and diced small
- Take 1 Whipped cream and caramel topping for topping
Transfer bread pudding mixture to prepared pan. This fall inspired Caramel Apple Bread Pudding recipe, prepared with Hawaiian rolls & caramel sauce, is easy to make & delicious for breakfast or dessert! Caramel apple bread pudding recipe is amazing and so easy to make! With sticky caramel bits and tender pieces of apples inside it's the perfect dessert to make year round.
Instructions to make Caramel Apple Bread Pudding:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a sprayed 9x13 pan, place bread pieces evenly.
- Combine first six ingredients well and pour over bread in pan.
- Evenly sprinkle apple over all and press down to wet all ingredients.
- Bake 40-50 min or until knife in center comes out clean.
- Serve warm with caramel drizzle and whipped cream.
Make into pretty mini bundts drizzled with caramel sauce and it's the best homemade bread pudding you'll ever make. This Caramel Apple Bread Pudding starts with cubes of thick sliced bread soaked in a caramel and creamy egg mixture. You add some apple chunks tossed in sugar and spice, then bake to a golden. Here is the Caramel Apple Bagel Bread Pudding- fresh out of the oven. You can see that it plumps up and properly rises tall while baking.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food caramel apple bread pudding recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!