Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, beck's homemade creamy chicken noodle soup. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beck's Homemade Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Beck's Homemade Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have beck's homemade creamy chicken noodle soup using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Beck's Homemade Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Prepare 1 whole chicken, cut into 4 pieces.
- Take 15 cups of water
- Prepare 4 chicken bouillon cubes
- Take 1 packages wide egg noodles or noodle of your chioce
- Get 1 bunch flat Italian parsley, chopped
- Get 2 tbsp black pepper
- Make ready 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Take 5 carrots, sliced OR 2 cans to make easy
- Make ready 2 small onions, chopped or bundle of green onions, chopped
- Take 1 can of corn or frozen 12 ounces
- Take 1/2 cup cornstarch
Instructions to make Beck's Homemade Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Add 15 cups of water to large pot. Bring to a boil.
- Add raw whole chicken or pieces. Put heat to medium med. heat and boil for 30 minutes or so…
- Add chicken bouillon cubes. Boil up..
- Take chicken pieces out and cool. As cooling, add noodles.
- Add pepper, garlic and parsley.
- Take chicken meat off the bones, and put back into soup. Discard the bones, etc. Keep boiling up for 10/15 minutes…
- Add onions. Cook 5 minutes
- Add carrots and corn. ( add carrots with noodles if they are raw and not canned! )
- Take out 2 cups of broth and add cornstarch. Boil up and turn off heat. Let sit for 15 minutes. Serve.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food beck's homemade creamy chicken noodle soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!