Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, mom's crock pot creamy chicken noodle soup (from carcass). It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mom's Crock Pot Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup (From Carcass) is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Mom's Crock Pot Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup (From Carcass) is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mom's crock pot creamy chicken noodle soup (from carcass) using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mom's Crock Pot Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup (From Carcass):
- Get 1 whole chicken carcass (the more meat the better)
- Get 1 can Cream Of Chicken Soup
- Make ready 1 Water
- Prepare 1 tbsp Butter (or oil)
- Make ready 1 cup Carrots
- Prepare 1 cup Celery
- Get 1 cup Minced onion (fresh)
- Prepare 2 cup Uncooked Egg Noodles
- Get 1 Salt & Pepper to taste
Instructions to make Mom's Crock Pot Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup (From Carcass):
- I use a crock pot, but you want to stick the carcass in the crock pot (or pot with lid) and fill with enough water to cover at least 3/4 of the carcass but not the whole thing.
- Cover and simmer in crock pot on HIGH for about 2-3 hours. (Once it starts boiling, it usually has been in the water long enough that it's done.) If using a pot, simmer on low for at least 60 mins. Once the water starts to reach a darker yellow color and the carcass falls apart its done.
- Pull the carcass out of the water, put aside. Make sure to grab all the large bones and chunks.
- Grab a pot (or a different large enough pot to hold all the water if you're not using a crock pot) and carefully pour the water through a strainer to catch what little chicken and bone bits may be left in the water. Return the water to the crock pot and put the large pan on your stove top. (Keep it in the pot you just strained it into if you used a stove top)
- Slice carrots, celery and mince onion. Keep onion separate from carrots and celery as it's going in later than the other two.
- By this time your chicken should be cooled enough to pull the meat off the carcass. Be sure to feel ALL the meat you pick off so you don't miss any bone pieces.
- Heat the pot on the stove top to medium high with either 1 tbsp oil or butter. After heated, put in carrots and celery and sauté for about 8-10 mins, you don't want it completely soft but starting to soften.
- Add onion and stir often with celery and carrots. Once the onions are tender and start to turn clear, add the chicken meat & the "chicken stock" water from the crock pot to the stove pot. Bring to a boil.
- Add egg noodles, cover and turn down to medium heat. Boil until the noodles are done, stirring occasionally.
- Add cream of chicken soup, stir thoroughly.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Everyone is different, that's why I didn't use a measurement.
- Serve with rolls or a salad and enjoy!
- (If you don't have a carcass I'm sure about 2 chicken breasts or so would be right for the amount of meat. Just boil and shred instead, then use chicken broth instead. Doesn't taste as good though.)
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food mom's crock pot creamy chicken noodle soup (from carcass) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!