Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chewy double chocolate cookies. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chewy Double Chocolate Cookies is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chewy Double Chocolate Cookies is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chewy double chocolate cookies using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chewy Double Chocolate Cookies:
- Make ready 100 g caster sugar
- Get 165 g dark muscavado sugar
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Make ready 115 g butter, melted & cooled
- Get 1 egg
- Get 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Take 160 g plain flour
- Get 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- Get 225 g chocolate chunks of choice
Instructions to make Chewy Double Chocolate Cookies:
- In a large bowl, whisky together the sugars, salt and butter until a paste has formed with no lumps.
- Whisk in the egg and vanilla, beating until light ribbons fall off the whisk.
- Sift in the flour and bicarb, then fold the mixture very gently with a spatula. Be careful not to over mix or you could end up with a more cakey textured cookie.
- Fold in the chocolate chunks evenly, then chill overnight. Leaving it overnight in the fridge develops a more toffee-like flavour!
- When you’re ready to bake, pre heat the oven to 180 degrees fan and line a baking tray with parchment paper. You don’t want to overload the tray as the cookies will spread, so you may have to bake in batches.
- Use an ice-cream scoop to shape the dough into balls and place onto the prepared baking tray (you’ll probably fit 5 onto the one tray).
- Bake for around 10 minutes, or until barely browning. Leave to cool on the baking tray for around 5 minutes before transferring onto a cooling rack. Leave to cool completely before eating as they will eventually stiffen up!
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chewy double chocolate cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!