Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, low calorie low fat healthy cheesecake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Low Calorie Low Fat Healthy Cheesecake is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Low Calorie Low Fat Healthy Cheesecake is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Top low-fat-low-calorie-cheesecake recipes just for you. Healthy White Chocolate Cheesecake (Low-Calorie & Low-Fat)La Liza. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook low calorie low fat healthy cheesecake using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Low Calorie Low Fat Healthy Cheesecake:
- Make ready Base
- Make ready 1 cup all-bran original
- Take 2 tbsp applesauce
- Make ready Cheese
- Take 250 grams low fat cream cheese
- Make ready 1/4 cup low-fat yoghurt
- Make ready 1/4 cup sugar
- Prepare 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Take 1 egg
The vegan cheesecake I had last night inspired me to make some of my own cheesecake this evening. Of course, I had to find a recipe that would yield a very low fat and low calorie dessert. This meant I had to find a recipe that DID NOT USE CREAM CHEESE! And although it's often a main ingredient in unhealthy dishes (i.e. fast food pizza, cheeseburgers, nachos), when eaten in moderation and paired with healthy foods, cheese This is one cheese where choosing the low-fat version is a good option.
Instructions to make Low Calorie Low Fat Healthy Cheesecake:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Crush the chosen cereal/cracker/digestives to amount to about 1/2 cup in crushed form
- Mix applesauce into the crushed bits.
- Add all the other ingredients together and mix well. Note: You can use flavoured yoghurt!
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Spread the base of the cake (crushed bits) onto the bottom of the tray evenly.
- Pour the cheese mixture onto the base.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 350°F for 25 minutes.
- Leave to cool for at least 45 minutes or until room temperature before refridgerating. Only serve after properly refridgerated!
Includes crushed graham crackers, butter, low-fat cream cheese, low-fat ricotta cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, orange, eggs. Easy Low Calorie No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake by Simple Nourished Living. These low-calorie alternatives provide new ideas for old favorites. When making a food choice, remember to consider vitamins and minerals. Some foods provide most of their calories from sugar and fat but give you few, if any, vitamins and minerals.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food low calorie low fat healthy cheesecake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!