Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chubby oatmeal cookies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chubby Oatmeal Cookies is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chubby Oatmeal Cookies is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chubby oatmeal cookies using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chubby Oatmeal Cookies:
- Make ready 190 g all purpose flour
- Make ready 240 g oats
- Prepare 200 g brown sugar
- Get 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Make ready 1 teaspoon salt
- Make ready 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Take 200 g soften (not melted) coconut oil
- Get 2 eggs
- Make ready 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Take Chocolate chips
Instructions to make Chubby Oatmeal Cookies:
- Mix all dry ingredients
- Mix all wet ingredients. Add wet to dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Scoop 2 tablespoons to form a cookie dough. This should yield you 24 cookies
- Preheat oven at 175C with fan. Bake cookies for 12 - 15min
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chubby oatmeal cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!