Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, cumin biscuits: zeera biscuits. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cumin Biscuits: Zeera Biscuits is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Cumin Biscuits: Zeera Biscuits is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have cumin biscuits: zeera biscuits using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cumin Biscuits:
- Get 1 1/2 cup plain flour
- Take 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Prepare 1/2 cup melted Butter
- Make ready 1 Egg
- Prepare 1 tsp Baking powder
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Make ready 1 tsp Cumin seeds
Steps to make Cumin Biscuits:
- Grease baking tray with butter or oil and set aside. - Take a bowl add melted butter and sugar mix well till nice and creamy.Then add baking powder, salt, cumin and egg mix well till all ingredients combined well.
- Add flour in batches and make a soft dough no Knead. Cover dough with cling film and rest in fridge about 30 minutes. - Take it out dough from fridge and put this dough between two (2) parchment paper and roll out with rolling pin and cut the Biscuits with help of cookie cutter and arrange all biscuits in greased baking tray.Take some cumin seeds and gently press down top of the biscuit.
- Pre-heat oven about 7-8 minutes before baking biscuits and bake all biscuits 170°C or 180°C 20 minutes all till nice light brown colour.
- Cool down completely and save in container. - Enjoy ! With tea / coffee
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food cumin biscuits: zeera biscuits recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!