Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, sig's leek and cabbage soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sig's Leek and Cabbage Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Sig's Leek and Cabbage Soup is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
This soup is a delicious but healthy comfort food for a cold winter day! Fairly simple to prepare, it is great for a weeknight dinner, or to keep in the fridge for lunch. Add in your leeks and garlic, stir, and cover.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook sig's leek and cabbage soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sig's Leek and Cabbage Soup:
- Prepare 4 medium leeks , chopped and washed thoroughly
- Take 1/2 small savoy cabbage , shredded and washed
- Prepare 2 vegetable stockcubes or to taste
- Prepare 2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- Make ready 1 pinch each salt ,cayenne pepper, dried tarragon and parsley
- Get 2 tbsp fresh cream(optional)
- Take 1 pinch of chilli powder for each serving to garnish
- Get 1 tbsp chives for garnish
Place a large pot over medium heat and add the chicken stock. Cover while you prepare the vegetables for the soup. Cut out the core of the cabbage and discard. Purple cabbage Leek Potato Creamy Soup is a healthy and nutritious soup which makes you feel energetic and lighter.
Steps to make Sig's Leek and Cabbage Soup:
- After chopping ,shredding and cleaning the leeks and cabbage put together with the coriander into a pot .Add 4 cups of water and bring to boil.
- When cabbage and leeks are soft blend into a smooth soup .
- Add all other ingredients except the chilli and chives
- Adjust seasoning to taste and add more water if needed
- Garnish witha light sprinkle of chilli powder and the chives.
It can be quickly prepared and have this. Leek soup (Welsh: cawl cennin) is a soup based on potatoes, leeks, broth (usually chicken), and heavy cream. Other ingredients used may be salt, pepper, and various spices. Generally the potatoes are diced and cooked in broth, while the leeks are chopped and sautéed. Potato-leek soup gets a tangy twist. [Photographs: J.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food sig's leek and cabbage soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!