Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, fruity bread pudding. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Fruity Bread pudding is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Fruity Bread pudding is something that I have loved my entire life.
FRUITY BREAD PUDDING INGREDIENTS : Bread Fruits Nuts Whipping cream Milk Milk powder Powdered sugar Fresh cream Saffron essence or Vanilla essence If you. Your search request returned too few results, so we extended it. Search instead for Fruity bread pudding.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have fruity bread pudding using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fruity Bread pudding:
- Make ready 3 bread slices cut corners
- Take 1 1/4 cup milk
- Take 1 tbsp custard powder
- Get 2 tbsp sugar
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp jam
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp softened butter
- Prepare 2 tbsp chopped nuts
- Get 1-2 tbsp powdered brown sugar
- Get 1 cup fruit cocktail for garnish
We love a fruit pudding especially when they're easy to make. Beat together the milk, eggs, lemon juice and zest and nutmeg and pour over the pudding. This is a bread pudding of a style which is popular in Malta. You can add different fruits and nuts depending on your personal taste.
Steps to make Fruity Bread pudding:
- Take bread slices. Apply bread and jam on slices. Cut into 4 triangles or cubes. Arrange the bread pieces in a greased dish.
- In a pan take 1 cup milk and 2 tbsp sugar and boil till sugar dissolves. In the rest 1/4 cup take cold milk and dissolve custard powder. Add this custard powder solution into boiling milk and stir till it’s thick. Cool it to room temperature.
- Spread this custard on bread layer in such a way that whole bread gets wet. Leave no portion dry. Sprinkle nuts and brown sugar.
- Preheat oxy fryer for 5 minutes at 140c. Keep the dish in fry basket and close it properly. Keep fryer at 140 c for 11-12 minutes.
- Spread fruits and some more custard on baked bread. Keep in freezer for 15-20 minutes and serve chilled.
This pudding is deliciously moist and can be served either as a dessert or at teatime. Meanwhile, for the pudding, whisk the egg yolks with the sugar until pale and frothy. Ingredients for Fruity Bread And Butter Pudding Recipe. Butter the bread slices and cut them in triangles. Put the pear and mango cubes in a baking dish.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food fruity bread pudding recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!