Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, vegan gf keto peanut butter cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
These soft & chewy Keto Vegan Peanut Butter Protein Cookies are the perfect, healthy dessert or snack! Kids will love these scrumptious low-carb keto cookies; all you need is peanut butter, vanilla extract, an egg, and some sugar substitute. Calling all peanut butter lovers !
Vegan GF Keto Peanut Butter Cookies is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Vegan GF Keto Peanut Butter Cookies is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook vegan gf keto peanut butter cookies using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan GF Keto Peanut Butter Cookies:
- Take 1.2 cup salted peanut butter unsweetened
- Prepare 1 tbs extra virgin coconut butter melted
- Take 1/3 cup erythritol based sweetener
- Get 1 cup almond flour
- Get 1 tsp baking soda
- Take 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
While this is a peanut butter cookie I do believe this recipe will work with any nut butter. In theory it makes perfect sense. Peanut butter: Because these cookies are keto, you will need to use sugar-free peanut butter. Be sure to read the label as most peanut butters have hidden sugars.
Steps to make Vegan GF Keto Peanut Butter Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350 f(180C).line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. To make the dough add all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Combine with a spatula until it forms a cookie dough. Mine was little soft, I wrap with wax paper and kept in the freezer about 10 mints.
- Divide dough into 8 large cookies, I ended up 7 large cookies. When you place each cookie dough flatten with your hand, give a print with your fork, make sure after each cookie print you clean the fork and grease it again to prevent sticking
- Cook 10 minutes. They are very soft after you remove the tray from the oven. Let cool down 10 minutes. They look uncooked but tee are Cooked. They will harden.
Keto Peanut Butter Cookies are truly a sensational dessert that's low carb, delicious and only a little bit naughty. No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies: A super easy recipe for healthy no bake cookies without milk—the best gluten free vegan peanut butter cookies! No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Cookies (V, GF, DF)- Easy, one-bowl, five-ingredient and delicious, this healthy crunchy and crispy. These keto peanut butter cookies are flourless, sugar free, and so simple to make. It's simple: to make keto friendly cookies, use keto friendly ingredients.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food vegan gf keto peanut butter cookies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!