Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, seafood and bread mix (portuguese acorda de marisco). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
seafood and bread mix (portuguese acorda de marisco) is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. seafood and bread mix (portuguese acorda de marisco) is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Pour the broth and bring to the boil. Stir with a cooking spoon until you get an homogeneous and soft porridge. Add the seafood, stir one more time, check the seasoning and remove from the heat.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook seafood and bread mix (portuguese acorda de marisco) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make seafood and bread mix (portuguese acorda de marisco):
- Get 600 grams bread
- Make ready 600 grams seafood (i prefer only shrimp but the recipe calls for all the seafood you like)
- Make ready 3 egg yolks
- Prepare 3 clove garlic
- Make ready 3 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare 1 hanful of parsley
- Get 1 pipri piri sauce (optional and to taste )
- Take 1 salt and pepper to taste
Açorda de marisco This seafood version of the popular and versatile Portuguese açorda is often described as a dry bread soup. It combines generously seasoned bread mash, usually infused with olive oil, sautéed onions, and cilantro, with various shellfish such as shrimps, cockles, or clams. Açorda de Marisco - Portuguese Shellfish Bread Stew by: urbanideas. On low heat mix the bread until it is fully disintegrated (almost as mashed.
Steps to make seafood and bread mix (portuguese acorda de marisco):
- cook the shrimp in salty water peel shopped and save the stock
- warm the olive oil add the garlic and the shopped shrimp ,cook mixing slowly for 5minutes
- add the bread cut int bits ,season with salt and pepper,continue stir slowly for more 5minutes
- add 2cups of the cooking stock ,mix slowly until the bread becomes a paste (cook more 5minutes ,if needed add more stock but don't overdo it ,should not be to liquid more like a porridge
- quickly add the yolks mixing well way from the heat
- sprinkle with shopped parsley
Acorda de Marisco A traditional Alentejo "Dry Soup" consisting of a hearty mix of shrimp, clams, mussels, scallops and cubed Portuguese bread. Flavored with an olive oil, garlic & fresh coriander sauce, crowned with a pouched egg Two of the most famous types include the seafood-based açorda de marisco and açorda Alentejana, a regional specialty in which whole slices of bread are served over the broth. Even though it originated as a poor man's dish, today these comforting soups represent an integral part of Portuguese national cuisine. Best places to eat Arroz de Marisco: "Ameijoas á Bulhao Pato" Where? But you can find it in several other parts of Portugal.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food seafood and bread mix (portuguese acorda de marisco) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!