Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, ultimate chocolate cookie recipe (#dairyfree) 🍪. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
ULTIMATE Chocolate Cookie Recipe (#Dairyfree) 🍪 is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. ULTIMATE Chocolate Cookie Recipe (#Dairyfree) 🍪 is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook ultimate chocolate cookie recipe (#dairyfree) 🍪 using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make ULTIMATE Chocolate Cookie Recipe (#Dairyfree) 🍪:
- Get 130 g Vegan Butter (room temp)
- Take 160 g Caster Sugar
- Get 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Get 2 Large Eggs
- Prepare 375 g Plain Flour
- Get 1 tsp Bicarbonate Of Soda
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- Get 200 g Chocolate Chunks (or chips)
- Take 3 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- Take 1 Tsp Corse Salt
Instructions to make ULTIMATE Chocolate Cookie Recipe (#Dairyfree) 🍪:
- Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees, grease (or line) a baking tray and set aside.
- Cream together the sugar and butter together until pale. Crack in the eggs, one at a time, and whisk until it is light and fluffy. Add the vanilla extract.
- Mix together the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda, coca powder and salt), add this a tablespoon at a time to the butter and eggs. Mix until they are well combined together to make a soft, sticky dough.
- Mix through the chocolate chunks until they are well combined through the dough. Take a tablespoon and roll into balls. Evenly place the dough balls on the baking tray (you might need multiple baking trays). I sprinkled some course salt on top of the cookies (you don't need to if you don't like it)!
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes. Take them out when they are puffy and soft. Leave to cool on the tray for about 15 minutes and then remove to a cooling rack. You can also freeze the dough to bake later, just let it defrost before baking.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food ultimate chocolate cookie recipe (#dairyfree) 🍪 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!