Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, arabic bread pudding. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
This is a very simple dessert. If you guys have left over bread at home, use it up for this pudding. Make another layer with any remaining bread and decorate with the nuts.
Arabic bread pudding is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Arabic bread pudding is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have arabic bread pudding using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Arabic bread pudding:
- Make ready 8 white bread slices
- Prepare 1 ltr milk
- Prepare 200 gm condensed milk
- Make ready 1/2 cup amul fresh cream
- Take 1/2 cup desicated coconut
- Prepare 5-6 thread kesar
- Prepare as needed some chopped cashew, raisins and almond for garnishing
Most people think that Lebanese bread/Arabic bread, khebez as we call in in Arabic, is hard to emulate at home, but this recipe will completely change that thought. Find Arabian Recipes & all the recipes of all the chefs. Umm-E-Ali (Arabic Bread Pudding) is famous for its Also you can check Umm-E-Ali (Arabic Bread Pudding). recipe in Urdu only at kfoods.com. When I posted the batheeth recipe, I promised you more recipes from the UAE and the Arabic Masoub or Malakia is a banana and honey wholewheat bread pudding if you will.
Steps to make Arabic bread pudding:
- Take a heavy bottom pan. add the milk and boil it on medium flame for ten minutes
- Add kesar thread and condensed milk in the milk, stir and boil it for another 5 minutes add
- Switch of the flame and keep the milk aside.
- Cut the bread slices into half pieces and place the bread in a square dish.
- Spread the half mixture of milk on the bread slices and lightly press the bread.
- Now spread the half cream on the bread and some chopped dry fruits on it.
- Now put the rest bread pieces on it spread the milk mixture again and this time dry fruits spread first then spread the desicated coconut and press lightly
- Now spread the left cream on it as final layer and garnished with dry fruits then put the dish into the refrigerator for half hour and serve cool.
Hawaiian Bread Pudding is the perfect use for leftover bread! With soft custard loaded with tropical flavors and a fruity caramel sauce, it makes a great dessert or snack. See more ideas about Arabic bread, Lebanese recipes, Middle eastern recipes. Khubz, alternatively spelled khoubz, khobez, khubez, or khubooz (Arabic: خبز, romanized: khubzun), also known as Arab(ic) bread, Lebanese bread, or Syrian bread. Khubz is the Arabian bread that is stocked up in Arab homes at all times.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food arabic bread pudding recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!