Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, fish and chips made with rice flour. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Dredge the fish pieces in the rice flour and then dip them into the batter, letting the excess drip off. Put the chips in the bottom of the fryer basket and carefully submerge in the hot oil. Pat fish as dry as possible. Place rice flour on a plate and season with salt.
Fish and Chips made with Rice Flour is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Fish and Chips made with Rice Flour is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have fish and chips made with rice flour using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fish and Chips made with Rice Flour:
- Prepare 3 filets White fish (haddock, flounder, etc.)
- Take 1 Potato
- Make ready 1 dash Salt, garlic powder, onion powder
- Make ready 1 Mayonnaise, ketchup, parsley
- Prepare 1 as accompaniment Lemon, tomato
- Get Coating: (The batter should be the same consistency as pancake mix)
- Get 4 tbsp Rice flour
- Take 2 tbsp Katakuriko
- Prepare 2 tsp Baking powder
- Prepare 100 ml Beer
I wanted to easily make the overseas flavor in Japan, so I made this. All you have to do is mix the beer and the dry ingredients! Please make the consistency to be about the same as pancake mix. To deep-fry them nicely, don't touch them until.
Steps to make Fish and Chips made with Rice Flour:
- Steam the potatoes in the microwave beforehand.
- Coat with katakuriko and place in the freezer.
- Combine the coating ingredients. Add in the beer right before deep-frying the fish. The batter should be about the same consistency as pancake mix. Adjust accordingly.
- Remove the bones from the fish beforehand. Sprinkle with salt and garlic powder.
- Completely coat with the batter.
- Coat with the batter as thickly as possible.
- Deep-fry in 180°C oil until golden brown.
- Deep-fry for about 7-8 minutes. Coat the frozen potatoes in the batter and deep fry.
- Arrange the fish and chips on a plate, and serve with tomatoes and lemon.
Please make the consistency to be about the same as pancake mix. To deep-fry them nicely, don't touch them until. Spread the rice flour on a plate. Dredge the fish pieces in the rice flour and then dip them into the batter, letting the excess drip off. Remove and drain the fish with the chips on paper towels; season lightly with salt.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food fish and chips made with rice flour recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!