Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, minestrone soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Minestrone soup is an Italian classic! Minestrone soup is an Italian classic! This version is made with cannellini beans, chicken stock, cabbage, potato, zucchini, carrots, plum tomatoes, and.
Minestrone Soup is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Minestrone Soup is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook minestrone soup using 18 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Minestrone Soup:
- Prepare 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Get 1 small onion chopped
- Take 3 cloves garlic minced
- Take 2 carrots peeled and diced
- Make ready 1 medium potato peeled and diced
- Prepare 1 medium zucchini diced
- Get 1/2 cup fresh or frozen green pease
- Prepare 1/4 cup frozen or fresh sweet corn
- Get 1 cup white beans boiled and drained or use can
- Prepare 2 (14 ounce) cans diced tomatoes or fresh tomatoes
- Take 6 cups vegetable broth
- Get 1 cup pasta
- Make ready 1 tsp dried basil
- Take 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- Take 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- Make ready to taste Salt and black pepper
- Take 1/4 cup fresh coriander chopped
- Prepare 1 bay leaf
Vegetarian minestrone soup packed with veggies like celery, carrots, green beans and spinach and simmered in a flavorful, Italian seasoned tomato broth. The minestrone soup I've been serving for years began as Ina Garten's Winter Minestrone soup, but since I can't help but tinker with a recipe, it has since morphed into my own. Cook up a pot of Ellie Krieger's healthy Minestrone Soup from Food Network, loaded with fresh veggies, pasta and herbs. Minestrone Soup Variations Swap the spinach for Swiss chard or baby kale.
Instructions to make Minestrone Soup:
- Heat olive oil in a large pot. Add onion, garlic, carrot, and Cook for about 5 minutes, or until lightly browned. Add in zucchini, potato, and diced tomatoes. Stir in vegetable broth, then add pease, sweet corn, pasta, basil, oregano, bay leaf, coriander and thyme. Simmer until vegetables and macaroni are tender, about 35 minutes.
- Season soup with salt and pepper and serve warm with bread.
To keep this low-carb, omit the pasta, you honestly won't miss it with everything else in this soup. Minestrone soup is so hearty it can stand on its own as the main dish! I fell in love with minestrone at the Olive Garden, so this is a pretty darn close attempt at copying the classic Italian soup. Minestrone soup cooks in one pot with a vegetable broth tomato base and then loaded with fresh vegetables, beans, and tender small shell pasta. This is honestly the best Minestrone Soup!
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food minestrone soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!