Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, cheesy fish finger and chips bake. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spread sauce over fish finger layer and top with frozen chips. Sprinkle with fresh parsley, serve alongside a green salad and ENJOY! Cheesy Fish Finger and chips bake Quick. Oil your oven pan and pack fishfingers until pan is full..
Cheesy Fish Finger and chips bake is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Cheesy Fish Finger and chips bake is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cheesy fish finger and chips bake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Fish Finger and chips bake:
- Take 24 Fish Fingers
- Make ready 4 teaspoons Cake Flour
- Get 4 teaspoons butter
- Prepare 2 cups milk
- Get Salt and pepper
- Get 3 Cups grated cheddar
- Take Frozen Wedges/Chips
Cheesy Fish Finger and Chips Pie. Can't get your kids to eat their dinner? Salt fish and potatoes immediately after removing from oven. Serve hot, with tartar sauce alongside for dipping.
Steps to make Cheesy Fish Finger and chips bake:
- Oil your oven pan and pack fishfingers until pan is full. Bake fish fingers 15-20 minutes until brown
- While the fishfingers are baking start with your cheese sauce. In a pan melt your butter on a medium heat. Once the butter is melting add your cake flour and mix well with a whisk until it is a thick substance. SLOWLY add half op the milk cup and whisk well together so it does not clot. Do this until all milk is in your pan but be patient. As soon as all ingredients are mixed and no clots, when it bubbles you can add your two cups of cheddar and mix in with mixture on a low heat. 10 minutes
- When the sauce is done your fish fingers should be ready. Remove from oven. And pour cheese sauce over the baked fish fingers evenly. Place wedges/chips over the sauce and cook a further 20 minutes until chips are brown.
- Remove from oven. Sprinkle leftover cheese over the chips. If there is cheese sauce left you can also use that. And bake another 10 minutes.
- Ready to serve. Great with salad or just like that.
Salt fish and potatoes immediately after removing from oven. Serve hot, with tartar sauce alongside for dipping. Cook the fish fingers as per pack instructions. Cook the peas as per pack instructions. Assemble the pie by putting the cooked fish fingers in the base of the dish, then top with the peas and then cover the top with the mashed potatoes, sprinkle with grated cheese.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food cheesy fish finger and chips bake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!