Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, my grandma's chicken noodle soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My grandma's chicken noodle soup is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. My grandma's chicken noodle soup is something that I have loved my whole life.
This savory, homemade chicken noodle soup made with chicken broth, egg noodles, vegetables, and chicken is a real people pleaser. This chicken noodle soup recipe is packed with chunks of chicken, celery, onions & fresh parsley! The homemade broth is so fresh and savory and the thyme just adds that punch that Grandma's Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have my grandma's chicken noodle soup using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make My grandma's chicken noodle soup:
- Take 1 chicken broth
- Prepare 1 chicken breast with rib meat
- Make ready 2 carrots
- Get 2 celery sticks
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro
- Make ready 1/4 cup of curly fresh parsley
- Get 1 pepper salt to taste
- Get 4 can of cream of chicken
- Make ready 2 cup of noodles
- Make ready 2 table spoons of sour cream.
- Make ready 1 half an onion
This soup is wonderful on a cold day or when feeling the need for comfort food. It is quick and easy to make. I adapted it slightly from a book called All American Low Fat Cooking. Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup just like my Ukrainian grandma used to make.
Instructions to make My grandma's chicken noodle soup:
- Add 2 cups of water , than 2 cups of chicken broth. Cut your fresh cilantro and fresh parsley, and half onion add them to the pot let it start boiling than dice your chicken add chicken to the pot let it boil for 10 min. Add your carrots, celery, pepper and salt. Let it boil for 15 min or till carrots seems to be half done.
- Now add your noodles and your 4 cans of cream of chicken stir really good. I used these noodles this time. But Usually i use spaghetti noodles, kids love those better I know I did when my grandma made this when I was a kid.
- If everything is cooked add 2 table spoons of sour cream. If you want it more liquid add more chicken broth and water let it boil for about 15 min and stir constantly, if your noodles are done. It's ready just give it a small taste if you prefer more salt add a little more and minced some fresh cilantro at the end add it on top stir and cover it for 5 min and serve.
Full of juicy chicken pieces, tender noodles and flavorful clear broth. Chicken noodle soup is good for the soul. Is there anything more warm and comforting than homemade chicken noodle soup like grandma used to make? Now you can make this super-simple recipe by using your leftover chicken from last night's meal. This old-fashioned chicken noodle soup is the best we have ever tasted.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food my grandma's chicken noodle soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!