Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, veg low calorie mayonnaise. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Veg Low Calorie Mayonnaise is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Veg Low Calorie Mayonnaise is something which I have loved my whole life.
Commercial mayonnaise consist of a number of harmful chemicals including preservatives. Hence Roshe Boshe brings you a safer alternative. More calorie and fat content than some of the others tried here but against the full fat alternatives there's no contest.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook veg low calorie mayonnaise using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Veg Low Calorie Mayonnaise:
- Make ready 1/2 cup+1/2 cup Milk
- Prepare 2 tbsp oil extra Virgin olive oil, non refined sunflower oil
- Get 1 tsp white vinegar or 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Take 1 tsp sugar or 2 tbsp honey
- Get 1/2 tsp yellow or black mustard (kali/pili sarso or rai
- Make ready 1/4 tsp Black pepper or white pepper (kali mirch/safed mirch)
- Prepare 1/2 tsp salt
Check the calories in low-calorie mayonnaise as well as nutritional composition. This type of mayonnaise contains more water than the traditional recipe, so its caloric intake is drastically reduced. Although you have to keep in mind that most of its nutritive content are fatty acids, so it still contains. Description Mayonnaise is a thick, creamy sauce or dressing made using oil, eggs, lemon juice or vinegar and dressings.
Steps to make Veg Low Calorie Mayonnaise:
- Take corn flour in a mixing bowl, add 1/2 cup Milk to it and whisk it well without any lumps.
- Take mustard seeds and powder it coarsely, I used my hand mortar and pestle to do this, set aside.Take remaining 1/2 cup Milk in a pan and heat it up.
- Once milk is boiled, add cornflour milk mixture and keep stirring with a whisk. Keep in low flame and keep cooking.
- Keep cooking it until it is thick and creamy. Make sure the flame is low.
- Keep whisking until it is thick.cool down completely. After cooling then take it in a deep blending glass (jar). I am using hand blender.
- Add lemon juice and oil to it.
- Then blend it to a smooth paste.see how creamy it is and then add honey to it.
- Blend it little and again notice that honey has been mixed in this smooth creamy consistency.
- Now transfer this to a bowl, add salt,black pepper and mustard powder to it.
- Whisk it well until it is creamy.
- Tasty mayonnaise is ready to use.store it in air tight container &refrigerate it.Mayonnaise has shelf life of 2-3 days.
- Note:-1)Add little milk and mix it nicely if mayonnaise has become very thick and difficult to spread.2) spices are optional, you can make this mayo plain.3) you can use any oil of your choice.4) Don't skip mustard powder as it's the main ingredient that gives good flavour to the mayonnaise. 5 Always use freshly ground pepper for the good texture and flavour to the mayonnaise.
Low-calorie Mayonnaise is a modified version of the classic mayonnaise where low fat milk is used instead of whole milk and eggs are omitted. Where do the calories in Mayonnaise come from? Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your energy needs. These values are recommended by a government body and are not CalorieKing recommendations. Try our delicious low-fat salad dressing, which is half the calories of our regular dressing!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food veg low calorie mayonnaise recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!