Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, my mini 'beef wellington'. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
My mini 'beef wellington' is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. My mini 'beef wellington' is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Pat the beef dry with a paper towel and season all sides with salt and pepper. Remove from skillet; sprinkle with salt and pepper, and let cool. Necessary adjustments were made to the cooking time in order to avoid undercooked beef and soggy puff pastry.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have my mini 'beef wellington' using 11 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make My mini 'beef wellington':
- Take 100 g puff pastry
- Take 100 g beef fillet
- Prepare 2 spinnach leaves
- Get 2 large onions
- Prepare sausage stuffing
- Prepare 1 egg beaten
- Take salt and pepper
- Take 2 tbsp oil
- Prepare 1 tsp butter
- Get 2 cloves garlic
- Prepare mustard sauce
This showstopping dish is the epitome of elegance & indulgence: seared filet mignon is encased in herbed mushrooms & prosciutto then wrapped into individual pockets of flaky, golden-brown puff pastry. Season the beef with salt and pepper and set a cube on each pastry square. Fold the pastry over the beef, neatly tucking in the corners. Arrange the pastries seam side down on a large baking sheet.
Steps to make My mini 'beef wellington':
- Cut the beef fillet in desirable sizes. season with salt and pepper
- In a heated pan, add oil and put in the 2 whole cloves of garlic, cook for 1 - 2 minutes, then add in your seasoned fillets for some time, turning them just to get the crunch on the top. do not let them cook.
- I grilled them in the oven for a further 10 minutes under 180 degrees so they me be well done then Remove from heat, spread some mustard sauce all round all the fillet pieces and let them rest
- I grilled them in the oven for a further 10 minutes under 180 degrees so they me be dwell done. Remove from heat, spread some mustard sauce all round all the fillet pieces and let them rest
- Chop the garlic cloves and return them back into the pan. toss them for a minute. Adding your onions and caramelize them. remove from heat and save aside
- In another sauce pan, boil water and blanch your spinach (when still whole), season. do not tear them. remove from heat and let cool
- Roll out your puff pastry dough and cut to desirable sizes, enough to fit the fillet pieces. apply some egg wash around the edge of the dough
- Place a piece of the spinach
- On the spinach, spread some sausage meat
- Place some caramelized onions
- Place the fillet piece
- Roll up the dough to make a fold at the top and and apply some egg wash
- When placing on the oven tray, overturn it that the 'cute' smooth side stays on top
- Bake for 20 - 25 minutes till golden brown. Let rest for 2 minutes before serving
Fold the pastry over the beef, neatly tucking in the corners. Arrange the pastries seam side down on a large baking sheet. To make the Duxelles: Add mushrooms, shallots, garlic, and thyme to a food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Add butter and olive oil to a large saute pan and set over medium heat. These mini beef Wellington bites are the perfect easy NYE appetizer, and they'll be a guaranteedhit at your next cocktail party!
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food my mini 'beef wellington' recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!