Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, oats ginger cookies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Oats Ginger Cookies is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Oats Ginger Cookies is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have oats ginger cookies using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oats Ginger Cookies:
- Get 1 cup wheat flour (use gluten-free AP if needed)
- Make ready 1 cup oats flours (blend rolled oats in a blender)
- Make ready 100 gms butter (any)
- Take 1 pinch salt (add more if using unsalted butter)
- Take 3/4 th cup jaggery powder OR 1/2 cup honey
- Prepare 1/4 cup crystallized ginger, finely chopped
- Get 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp nutmeg powder
- Take 2-3 tsp milk
- Take 1/2 cup chocolate chunks (optional)
Instructions to make Oats Ginger Cookies:
- In a bowl, take the butter at room temperature and add in the jaggery powder. Whisk it together till it's a smooth paste.
- Add in the dry ingredients and mix everything thoroughly.
- Add in milk little by little to get a dough. Once done, refrigerate it for 30 mins.
- Preheat oven to 375°f / gas mark 4 and line the barking tray.
- Scoop the cookie dough 1tbsp and place them on the tray with enough space between for them to expand.
- Bake it on 375°f for 18-20 mins. Once done cool it for 15 mins before flipping them on a wire rack. Let them cool for another 20 mins.
- Enjoy them with tea or hot chocolate milk. Store them in air tight jar for 7-10 days.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food oats ginger cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!