Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, whosaynas beef wellington. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Whosaynas Beef Wellington is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Whosaynas Beef Wellington is something which I have loved my whole life.
The parma ham is a super tasty addition. See great recipes for Beef Stuffed Pancake Fry too! Find thousands of tested recipes, menus, cooking shortcuts, dinner ideas, family meals, and more at Recipe Are Perfects Asian Beef Salad Here's a healthy, colour-filled bowl so quick to throw together, you'll feel like you're. cheating at dinner. with Red Cabbage and Peanuts. May contain traces of other allergens.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have whosaynas beef wellington using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Whosaynas Beef Wellington:
- Take 1 kg Beef Fillet
- Make ready 1 tsp Meat Tenderiser
- Take 2 tbsp Papaya (grated)
- Make ready 1 tbsp Garlic (paste)
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Ginger (pounded)
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- Get 1 tsp Chilli flakes
- Get 1 tbsp Vinegar
- Make ready 2 Onions (slices)
- Prepare 1 cup Mushroom (slices)
- Prepare 1 tbsp Garlic (chopped)
- Get 1/2 tsp Basil (chopped)
- Prepare 1 tsp Marjoram (dried)
- Get 2 tbsp Butter
- Get 1/4 tsp Black pepper (pounded)
- Take 1 sheet Puff Pastry
- Prepare 1/2 cup Milk
- Get 1 Egg (beat with milk)
Instructions to make Whosaynas Beef Wellington:
- Blend papaya with ginger, garlic paste, vinegar, salt, chilli flakes and tenderiser
- Cut fillet in two, then slit all over each piece
- Apply the marinade on fillet pieces and let rest for atleast three hours
- In a pan put three tablespoon of oil and fry fillet on high flame turning all sides, till browned up
- Remove in a plate and keep aside
- In same pan add butter, caramalise onions and mushrooms, add chopped garlic and stir well, sprinkle basil, marjoram salt and pepper then keep aside
- Cut pastry in two and roll each into almost lengthwise of fillet
- Lay each fillet on rolled pastry, top up with half of mushroom mixture
- Seal the pastry and turn the open side on greased tray, slit on top and glaze with beaten egg mixture
- Bake in oven on 250 C till browned up
- Cut thick slices, and serve
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food whosaynas beef wellington recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!