Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, caramel mango bread pudding (eggless). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fifth in the series if a Mangolicious twist to the traditional caramel pudding. Made using bread with a hint of fresh mangoes makes this different and. This video is about eggless mango caramel pudding. hope you like this video. please do like share and subscribe 🔔 my channel.
Caramel Mango Bread Pudding (eggless) is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Caramel Mango Bread Pudding (eggless) is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have caramel mango bread pudding (eggless) using 6 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Mango Bread Pudding (eggless):
- Prepare 1/4 cup chopped mango
- Take 5 bread slices
- Prepare 4+6 tbsp sugar
- Take 1 cup+2tbsp milk
- Get 3 tbsp custard powder
- Get 1/4 cup water
This eggless mango pudding recipe is really easy to make. I have made it without oven using mango puree, milk,sugar,custard powder and bread slices #mangopudding #puddingrecipe. Eggless Caramel Bread Pudding - Sharmis Passions. You can even make it classic, eggless, vegan or healthy by simply switching an ingredient.
Steps to make Caramel Mango Bread Pudding (eggless):
- Heat a nonstick pan add 4 tbsp sugar & prepare caramel on medium flame.
- Stir continuously, transfer it in 5" cake tin, spread evenly. Keep the tin aside.
- Transfer chopped mango in a grinder & make a puree.
- Take bread slices & remove edges with knife, transfer in a jar & make coarse powder.
- Heat a pan add milk, sugar, give it a good mix, when sugar dissolve off the flame & add mango puree.mix it well
- In other bowl mix custard powder & water, Switch on flame add this in milk, stir continuously.
- Cook this custard till it thickens. Keep flame between low to medium.
- Gently add a little bread powder mix well, then again add & mix.this will take 10 to 12 minutes.
- Transfer this immediately to the cake tin, spread evenly, tap to remove bubbles, cover with aluminium foil.
- Boil some water in a wok, keep stand in it, place the tin on stand. Cover with lid cook on medium flame for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove the lid & bring this to room temperature.
- Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hrs.
- Remove the foil,flip it on plate, tap the tin & demould the pudding.
- Caramel Mango Bread Pudding is ready. Cut & serve it
Of course, chocolate was my favorite while my brother loved the vanilla and my sister loved her caramel. Mango pudding, an eggless mango dessert recipe made with mango puree, agar agar or china grass, milk & sugar. How to make mango pudding, easy & best dessert. Mango Pudding recipe with video and step wise photos. Do not deep freeze the pudding.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food caramel mango bread pudding (eggless) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!