Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, momma's bread pudding. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Momma Cherri spins some stale raisin bread into a delicious soul food bread and butter pudding, proving yet again that you can make delicious food out of. This lightly spiced bread pudding is made with simple pantry items like bread, eggs, milk, and Anyone who even remotely likes bread pudding will love this for it's ease and it's taste. Bread pudding is a bread based dessert that is popular in many countries.
Momma's Bread Pudding is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Momma's Bread Pudding is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have momma's bread pudding using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Momma's Bread Pudding:
- Get 1 loaf raisin bread(thick slice is best)
- Make ready 3 eggs
- Make ready 3 cup whole milk
- Make ready 1 tsp cinnamon
- Take 1 tsp nutmeg
- Get 1 pinch salt
- Prepare 1 butter or margarine
- Make ready 2 tbsp brown sugar
Any type of bread makes a neutral base for a flavorful custard; use day-old sliced whole-wheat, raisin or sourdough. I have tried Bread Pudding at many restaurants, and none seems to taste like my Mother except There is one rule with my Bread Pudding, no raisins. Mother didn't put them in hers, and I don't put.. Vegan Bread Pudding, Savorytomato Bread Pudding With Pork Loin And Mushrooms, Brioche Bread Pudding.
Instructions to make Momma's Bread Pudding:
- preheat oven to 350*
- butter sides and bottom of 8x8"or 9x9" square pan.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread. Put first layer with butter side down in pan, fitting to cover bottom!!
- Sprinkle with half of the cinnamon, nutmeg and sugar.
- Add next layer of bread with butter side UP this time.Sprinkle with remainder of spices and sugar.
- Beat eggs well, add a tiny pinch of salt and milk and be sure to blend well.Pour gently over bread in pan and let soak in before putting in oven.
- Bake at 350* for about an hour till golden and slightly crusty on top. Serve with carmel sauce, whipped cream or ice cream. ENJOY!!!!
SavoryTomato Bread Pudding with Pork Loin and MushroomsHoje para Jantar. Buttermilk pudding is something different entirely. A delicious and smooth pudding that elicits small moans of "Mmm," and "Wow!" from those who try it. It's just sweet enough, super creamy, with a. When cooked, centre may still be slightly soft, but does set up as pudding cools.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food momma's bread pudding recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!