Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, low-calorie banana yogurt ice cream. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Low-Calorie Banana Yogurt Ice Cream is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Low-Calorie Banana Yogurt Ice Cream is something that I have loved my whole life.
In blender or food processor, process the first four ingredients until bananas are pureed. Freeze in an ice cream maker according to manufacturer's instructions. The Skinny on Low Calorie Banana Ice Cream.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook low-calorie banana yogurt ice cream using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Low-Calorie Banana Yogurt Ice Cream:
- Take 1 Ripe banana
- Make ready 200 grams Plain yogurt
- Take 2 tbsp Sugar
- Make ready 1 tbsp Lemon juice
Here's a healthier alternative to ice cream. Making ice-cream is never that easy with only ONE ingredient. Sorbets, ice cream sandwiches, and other healthy frozen desserts. Like: This carton is packed with the good-for-your-gut bacteria that we love in yogurt.
Instructions to make Low-Calorie Banana Yogurt Ice Cream:
- Blend everything in a blender (or mash the banana with a fork and mix in the other ingredients). Spread out in a thick bag and freeze.
- Mash the contents of the bag every 30-60 minutes. It's ready to serve after 2 hours.
- If it freezes solid because you forget to mash it, microwave for 30-40 seconds at 600W and break the crystals with a rolling pin.
- [Variation] Slice the banana thinly and freeze. Mix the ingredients and make a smoothie.
- Try the Cherry Yogurt Ice Cream..
- Here's Rum Raisin Ice Cream..
Here's a simple recipe for low-fat vanilla ice cream. This one is a terrific alternative to. Full nutritional breakdown of the calories in Strawberry banana yogurt smoothie based on the calories and nutrition in each ingredient, including Yogurt, Yoplait Light Calories per serving of Strawberry banana yogurt smoothie. Add this to your ice cream maker for a frozen yougurt ice cream. Eating low-calorie ice cream might sound as appealing as going to McDonald's for a side salad.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food low-calorie banana yogurt ice cream recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!