Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, low-calorie fresh strawberry mousse. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
See how to make this low calorie strawberry mousse jello dessert recipe. If you are on a diet or watching your calorie intake but still want something sweet. Fresh strawberries and chocolate mousse make an appealing treat.
Low-Calorie Fresh Strawberry Mousse is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Low-Calorie Fresh Strawberry Mousse is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook low-calorie fresh strawberry mousse using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Low-Calorie Fresh Strawberry Mousse:
- Get 150 grams A) Strawberries
- Get 250 grams A) Yogurt
- Make ready 60 grams A) Sugar
- Prepare 8 grams B) Gelatin Powder
- Make ready 100 ml B) Water
- Take 1 C) Egg white
- Get 20 grams C) Sugar
- Prepare 1 appropriate amount Strawberries (for decoration)
Strawberry Chocolate Mousse is a stunning make-ahead dessert that's perfect for Valentine's Day It features a fresh strawberry layer with smooth chocolate mousse on top. The taste of fresh spring strawberries are highlighted in fluffy Simple Strawberry Mousse. This fresh strawberry mousse is perfect to eat with just a spoon (my favorite) or to use as a dip for brownies, cookies, and pretty much everything in between. The light and fluffy texture, combined with a burst of strawberries, will be just the thing you need to brighten up your day.
Instructions to make Low-Calorie Fresh Strawberry Mousse:
- Blend the "A" ingredients in a food processor (or a mixer) until the puree reaches your desired consistency. I like to leave bits in the puree.
- Soak the gelatin powder in the water ("B" ingredients), and dissolve in a microwave (Approximately 40 seconds at 700W).
- Pour the gelatin mixture into the puree and mix well.
- Place this bowl in a bigger bowl with iced water to cool.
- Whip the "C" egg white and gradually add the sugar. Whip until it becomes a soft meringue.
- Pour 1/3 of the puree mixture (Step 4) into the meringue (Step 5) and stir. Then add this meringue and puree mixture to the remaining puree mixture.
- The mixture should now look like this. Attention: If the puree mixture (Step 4) is too runny or the meringue is too hard, you may find it difficult to mix or the mixture may separate when it is cooling.
- Pour into molds and chill in the fridge.
- Done! This time, I used a lot of strawberries for decoration.
- After a bite. You can see the strawberry bits inside. The strawberry color is beautiful, isn't it?
Puree the strawberries in a food processor. Drain through a fine strainer to eliminate the seeds. Heat the lemon juice and dissolve the powdered gelatin into it. Whip the cream and gently fold into the strawberry mixture. Combine strawberries and Framboise in processor or blender and purée until smooth.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food low-calorie fresh strawberry mousse recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!