Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, easy shepherds pie. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cover with at least an inch of cold water. Shepherd's pie is traditionally made with a ground-lamb filling, but we make ours with ground beef. The sauce is really simple and flavorful, but the best part is the insanely fluffy mashed potato. I was looking for a quick & easy Shepherd's Pie recipe and took a shot at this one.
Easy Shepherds Pie is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Easy Shepherds Pie is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy shepherds pie using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Shepherds Pie:
- Take 2 lb lean hamburger
- Take 1 onion chopped
- Take 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- Prepare 1/2 cup low fat milk
- Get 2 tsp salt
- Take 2 tsp ground black pepper
- Prepare 1 tbsp McCormick's Montreal Steak seasoning or a similar steak and chop seasoning
- Prepare 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- Get 3/4 packages frozen cubed hashbrown potatoes
- Take 1 packages frozen mixed veggies(small bag)
- Make ready 1 box Butter and Herb flavor instant potatoes
- Get 2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
I came up with this super easy shepherd's pie recipe because I have a lot of kids and not a lot of time so easy and fast are the way to go! This is a quick, and easy American twist on the traditional Irish shepherd's pie. Heat potatoes according to package directions. This Easy Shepherd's Pie Recipe has got your back!
Steps to make Easy Shepherds Pie:
- Pre heat oven to 350
- brown hamburger with chopped onion, drain any grease
- microwave frozen hashbrowns (use frozen veggie setting add a little water)
- microwave frozen veggies
- microwave instant potatoes (make sure to double butter/milk/ water since both packets are being made)
- in a large bowl mix together soup and milk, then add salt, pepper, worcestershire and steak seasoning
- add meat, veggies, and cubed hasbrowns to soup mixture. Mix well
- In a large GREASED caserole dish (4 liter or larger) pour mixture and spread evenly
- pour and spread instant potatoes over meat mixture
- spread cheddar cheese ontop
- bake uncovered at 350 for 30 min
Heat potatoes according to package directions. This Easy Shepherd's Pie Recipe has got your back! It has only FIVE simple ingredients and is constantly requested by my family of hungry boys. Whenever I make this, my kids literally scream YAY out loud!! Full disclosure: I usually eat pretty healthy.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food easy shepherds pie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!