Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, cookie monster chôm chôm. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cookie Monster Chôm Chôm is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Cookie Monster Chôm Chôm is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have cookie monster chôm chôm using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cookie Monster Chôm Chôm:
- Get 200 g (7 oz) Tennis or All Day biscuits
- Take 90 g (3 oz) unsalted butter
- Make ready 1.2 litres (5 cups) full cream milk
- Prepare 5 organic eggs
- Make ready 280 g (10 oz) caster sugar
- Take 120 g (4 oz) plain flour
- Get 100 g (3 oz) cornflour
- Make ready 70 g (2 oz) butter
- Get 1 tsp lime juice
- Take 2 1/2 tsps vanilla essence
- Make ready 1/4 tsp cinnamon extract (optional)
- Take pinch salt
- Make ready ground cinnamon
- Prepare rambutan
Instructions to make Cookie Monster Chôm Chôm:
- Preheat oven to 180° C.
- Crush the biscuits with a rolling pin. Melt the butter and add to the biscuits and mix to combine. Line a round form with a detachable base and grease the sides.
- Press the biscuit mix into the round form tin and place in the fridge to set.
- Heat the milk gently until warm.
- Separate the eggs and beat the yolks with sugar until light and creamy. Combine the salt with the flours and fold into the mixture.
- Add a little warm milk to the egg mixture and return to the pot of milk. Bring to the boil and whisk constantly until thick. Remove from the heat and whisk in the butter, vanilla, lime juice and cinnamon essence.
- Whisk the egg whites until soft peaks then fold into the custard mixture.
- Pour onto the chilled biscuit base then sprinkle with a good amount of cinnamon.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Serve with rambutan.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food cookie monster chôm chôm recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!