Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, low calorie chocolate banana muffins. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Low Calorie Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins ! Quick and easy macro friendly recipe! These Healthy Chocolate Banana Muffins are honestly mind blowing.
Low Calorie Chocolate Banana Muffins is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Low Calorie Chocolate Banana Muffins is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook low calorie chocolate banana muffins using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Low Calorie Chocolate Banana Muffins:
- Prepare 3 Bananas
- Take 1 Egg
- Make ready 66 ml Milk
- Get 100 ml White sugar
- Get 100 ml Light brown sugar
- Prepare 300 ml White flour
- Make ready 1 tsp Baking powder
- Prepare 1 tsp Salt
- Make ready 1/2 cup Chocolate chips (or chocolate bar broken into small pieces)
- Prepare 2 tbsp Walnuts (option)
Calories in Banana Chocolate Chip Muffin. Other User Submitted Calorie Info Matching: Banana Chocolate Chip Muffin. Where do the calories in Target Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins come from? Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your energy needs.
Instructions to make Low Calorie Chocolate Banana Muffins:
- Preheat the oven to 180℃
- Mash the bananas. My host sister did it with her hands, but you could use a folk.
- Add the egg and both sugars to the bananas and combine well.
- In another bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Combine Steps 2 and 3 and fold in the chocolate chips.
- Coat the muffin tin with butter or oil spray. You could also use cupcake liners.
- Bake in the oven for 25~30 minutes. Set the oven to 350ºF/ 175℃.
- I topped the muffin with lots of rainbow sprinkles! It's super cute.
These values are recommended by a government body and are not CalorieKing recommendations. Healthy banana muffins with chocolate chips for a little indulgence. The greek yogurt adds protein and keeps the muffins moist. This bread is also a great low-fat alternative to traditional banana breads. Custimize this lightened up chocolate cake with chocolate chunks, berries.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food low calorie chocolate banana muffins recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!