Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, napa cabbage tofu and chickenball soup instant pot max三鲜粉丝汤#mommasrecipes. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
If you give this Instant Pot Chicken Cabbage Soup a try, be sure to leave a comment and rate the recipe below. Keep stir fry until all veggies are withered. Napa Cabbage Soup with Tofu and Meatballs.
Napa cabbage tofu and chickenball soup Instant pot max三鲜粉丝汤#mommasrecipes is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Napa cabbage tofu and chickenball soup Instant pot max三鲜粉丝汤#mommasrecipes is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook napa cabbage tofu and chickenball soup instant pot max三鲜粉丝汤#mommasrecipes using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Napa cabbage tofu and chickenball soup Instant pot max三鲜粉丝汤#mommasrecipes:
- Take 1 bundle vermicelli
- Prepare 8 chicken meatball
- Get 10 large napa cabbage leaves
- Prepare 1 handful dried wood ear mushroom
- Take 1 carrot
- Get 8 oz fried firm tofu
- Make ready 16 oz homemade chicken and seafood stock
- Make ready 2 Tsp lacto-fermented veggie
- Get 1/4 cup olive oil
- Get to taste fish sacue
- Make ready 1 Tsp toasted sesame oil
Napa cabbage can withstand long cooking. I like to use the whole leaves in hot pots or chaffing Celery cabbage or napa is cylindrical in shape with broad milky white stems and crinkly edged leaves. The Chinese folk saying above extols the virtue of tofu and napa cabbage to keep us well. This Instant Pot cabbage soup recipe is packed with hearty beef, a tomato broth, and plenty of veggies.
Steps to make Napa cabbage tofu and chickenball soup Instant pot max三鲜粉丝汤#mommasrecipes:
- Soak dried wood ear mushroom one day ahead. Soak rice vermicelli in warm water until soften for about 5 min.
- While waiting for vermicelli to be ready, sautee carrots, wood ear mushroom, fermented veggies and napa cabbages in olive oil. Set Instant pot Max on Sautee function for 10 minutes. Keep stir fry until all veggies are withered.
- Pour in 16 oz homemade stock and 32 oz water. Add fried tofu, vermicelli, pre-cooked chickenballs. Cancel santee function, and switch to pressure cook, select low pressure and time for 1 min and choose quick release.
- Once pressure is release, remove the lid and adjust the seasoning with fish sauce. Drizzling some toasted sesame oil when serving.
It's very satisfying and full of flavor! This Instant pot beef and cabbage soup is healthy, but it's not one of those bland "detox" soups we've all heard about. Frankly, those don't appeal to me at all. The tofu alone could be made in a big batch and tossed into other salads throughout the week, as well. Remove from oven and let cool.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food napa cabbage tofu and chickenball soup instant pot max三鲜粉丝汤#mommasrecipes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!