Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, best seafood jambalaya. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Best Seafood Jambalaya is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Best Seafood Jambalaya is something that I have loved my entire life.
The Best Pickled Shrimp Appetizer Recipes on Yummly Pickled Shrimp Appetizer, Sheet Pan Popcorn Shrimp, Barbecue. One Pot Seafood Jambalaya to Feed a CrowdGarden Matter.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have best seafood jambalaya using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Best Seafood Jambalaya:
- Prepare 1 lb pork sausage
- Prepare 1 packages Zummo's boudain sausage
- Make ready 1 can cream of chicken soup
- Make ready 8 oz brown rice
- Prepare 1 tbsp Weber n'orleans cajun seasoning
- Get 1 tsp old bay seasoning
- Take 1 Small green bell pepper chopped
- Take 1/2 Sweet onion chopped
- Take 12 oz Precooked seafood blend pkg thawed
This Baked seafood Jambalaya is a twist on the traditional jambalaya recipe. It's crowd pleasingly delicious with a pronounced personality. It contains a variety of textures and tastes and certainly looks. There is no one best seafood jambalaya recipe.
Steps to make Best Seafood Jambalaya:
- In a large skillet, brown both kinds of sausage with onion and bell pepper. When meat is done, veggies should be soft.
- Cook rice according to package.
- Add rice and seasonings to meat/veggies skillet. Stir to blend well.
- Add soup with one can of water to skillet. Stir well. Cook about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, add seafood blend. Serve.
Jambalaya is a dish of Creole and Cajun origins first popularized at the crossroads of the French, Spanish, and African communities of New Orleans. SO I created my own New Orleans-style jambalaya without seafood, just sausage and chicken. I've always loved the flavors of jambalaya but can rarely enjoy it because I hate seafood. A fragrant chorizo, chicken and seafood jambalaya inspired by Creole cooking. An easy one-pot flavoured with thyme Stir in the rice, then the tomatoes.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food best seafood jambalaya recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!