Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, low-calorie tofu and soy milk pudding. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Low-Calorie Tofu and Soy Milk Pudding is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Low-Calorie Tofu and Soy Milk Pudding is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Tofu is a low-fat source of protein that's good for you. Here's what you need to know about the different types Soy foods like tofu contain isoflavones, a phytoestrogen similar to the hormone estrogen and may provide certain For optimal bone health, soy milk should be fortified with calcium and vitamin D. Store-bought soy milk is usually thinner compared to soy milk you make from scratch at home.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook low-calorie tofu and soy milk pudding using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Low-Calorie Tofu and Soy Milk Pudding:
- Get 200 grams Silken tofu
- Make ready 100 ml Soy milk
- Take 100 ml Milk
- Take 2 tbsp PAL Sweet (aspartame)
- Take 1 tsp Liqueur
- Get 5 grams Gelatin powder
- Get 1 Salt
- Take 1 Vanilla extract
These values are recommended by a government body and are not CalorieKing recommendations. I stumbled upon an article about tofu and different uses for it. Since tofu is made from soy, it isn't surprising that it can be used to make pudding, ice cream, and. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Steps to make Low-Calorie Tofu and Soy Milk Pudding:
- Drain the tofu and set aside. Bloom the gelatin in 50 ml of milk for at least 10 minutes. Heat the gelatin and milk mixture in the microwave for 25 seconds.
- Put the tofu and the sweetener in a blender and blend. Add in the remaining milk, soy milk, liqueur, salt, and vanilla. Mix the ingredients together.
- Add the dissolved gelatin, and filter the mixture through a sieve. Divide the mixture into serving containers and chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours until the pudding has set.
- PAL sweet has 3 calories per heaping teaspoon, and has the same sweetness of 1 scant tablespoon of sugar, which has 30 calories.
- The pudding is delicious topped with "Tearstar's" Homemade Kuromitsu syrup..
I wasn't expecting much from pudding made with tofu but tried it because my daughter had a milk allergy. and it was really. Tofu pudding is a classic Chinese dessert. This smooth, silky and soft douhua recipe can be done in a simple way with a few ingredients! Don't add gelatin when the soy milk is warm or hot because it comes together very fast and has lumps. Pour the soy milk mixture and mix with the rest of soy milk.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food low-calorie tofu and soy milk pudding recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!