Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, pumpkin shepherd's pie. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Want To Learn How To Make Delicious Pies? In this Beef & Pumpkin Shepherd's Pie, the traditional dish gets a pumpkin make-over! This beloved recipe has added the delicious taste and nutritional value of pumpkin, making it a hearty and nourishing dinner that's perfect for weeknights in. Shepherd's Pie gets an upgrade for fall - ground turkey, brussels sprouts and even a little cranberry sauce is topped with luscious pumpkin mashed potatoes in this Pumpkin Shepherd's Pie.
Pumpkin Shepherd's Pie is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Pumpkin Shepherd's Pie is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pumpkin shepherd's pie using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin Shepherd's Pie:
- Take 1 Teaspoon Paprika
- Make ready 2 Cups Ground Beef
- Make ready 1 1/2 Cups Tomatoes , finely diced
- Make ready 2 Cloves Garlic
- Prepare 1/2 Ginger
- Make ready 2 Cups Mixed Vegetables
- Make ready 400 Grams Pumpkin , cooked and drained
- Make ready 2 eggs
- Take 1/4 Cup Cream
- Make ready Salt
- Make ready Pepper
A lake for everyone, confessions of a pool crasher, and the BBQ king of California. Home » Main Dishes » Easy Double Pumpkin Shepherd's Pie with Fresh Herbs. Easy Double Pumpkin Shepherd's Pie with Fresh Herbs. Put pumpkin on a greased rimmed baking sheet.
Instructions to make Pumpkin Shepherd's Pie:
- In pan sautee the onion until it is translucent.
- Then add the paprika, ginger and garlic and sautee further.
- Then add the ground beef and move it around the pan until it has slightly browned.
- As it begins to brown add the tomatoes and the mixed vegetables and let it cook thoroughly.
- Spoon this mixture into individual ramekins or your pie dish and spread evenly.
- For the layer above the ground beef mixture, process together the pumpkin, cream and eggs together until combined thoroughly.
- Layer it on top of the beef mixture and bake in an oven preheated to 350 degree Fahrenheit for about 20 minutes.
Easy Double Pumpkin Shepherd's Pie with Fresh Herbs. Put pumpkin on a greased rimmed baking sheet. This vegan shepherd's pie is a modern, plant based version of the classic - a rich mushroom and lentil base, topped with creamy mashed potato and pumpkin. A real seasonal favourite - this mushroom based vegan shepherd's pie is great for a holiday meal or any time you need a good comfort food meal. Do this all around the pumpkin so that pumpkin will be able to mix into the shepherd's pie - but leave enough of the wall intact for the pumpkin to still be sturdy. - Pour in the base of the shepherd's pie mixture (I recommend having it a little more heavily seasoned than usual to balance with the pumpkin), and then top with mashed.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food pumpkin shepherd's pie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!