Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, cocoa loco bread pudding. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cocoa Loco bread pudding is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Cocoa Loco bread pudding is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
The complete recipe demonstration as presented to The City Club of San Francisco. Bread pudding is the ultimate comfort food for me. I don't like desserts that are too sweet, so I use dark chocolate here and only a moderate amount of sugar.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook cocoa loco bread pudding using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cocoa Loco bread pudding:
- Make ready 1 1/2 mini butter croissants
- Get 1/2 cup fairlife milk (whole)
- Get 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- Take 4 tsp Swerve artificial sweetner
- Make ready 1 scoop Genepro medical grade protein
- Make ready 1 tsp fiber yum syrup
- Prepare 6 g mini chocolate chips
- Make ready 4 g finely shredded unsweetened coconut flakes
- Make ready 2 g chopped pecans
Some tips to maximize your bread pudding success, for resume-level pudding pro status The combo of those two is chocolate science: the bittersweet brings richness and creaminess, while the cocoa powder brings bitterness, then they balance each other out in one final chocolate pudding. An award winning artisan Organic and Fairtrade chocolate company who love making super scrumptious confections that are. The days might be shorter and colder than usual, but what better way to feel all warm and fuzzy inside than by treating. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen.
Instructions to make Cocoa Loco bread pudding:
- Combine milk, cocoa powder, swerve, and protein powder
- Whisk well till thoroughly combined
- Add in 1 tsp of fiber yum combine well
- Cut up 1 1/2 mini croissants into cube size pieces
- Weigh out your add ins with a kitchen scale
- Mix everything together
- Place in a ramekin dish sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes
- Let cool slightly before serving. See how it rise up like a muffin that's the fiber yum 👅
- MFP information it's a bit high at 380 but it packs protein and it's very satisfying.
Place bread in a round, buttered, deep dish pie plate. In a medium bowl whisk together eggs, milk, sugar, a dash of salt, vanilla, cocoa, and cinnamon. Although I used regular unsweetened cocoa in the chia pudding pictured here, I prefer the bittersweet taste of dark chocolate over milk chocolate so using Hershey's Dark Chocolate Cocoa is what I like to use for this They sell fresh baked bread that includes pizza shells, bagels, and hamburger buns. Последние твиты от Cocoa Loco (@cocoalocochoc). An award winning artisan Organic & Fairtrade chocolate company who love making super scrumptious confections that are so chocolatey they make you jump for joy!. A Christmas without a Christmas Pudding just doesn't seem right.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food cocoa loco bread pudding recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!