Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, petticoat tails shortbread:(scottish biscuits). It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Petticoat Tails Shortbread:(Scottish Biscuits) is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Petticoat Tails Shortbread:(Scottish Biscuits) is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook petticoat tails shortbread:(scottish biscuits) using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Petticoat Tails Shortbread:(Scottish Biscuits):
- Make ready 4 oz butter (1 stick)
- Prepare 1/4 cup fine sugar (reserve one Tbsp to sprinkle on top of cooked cookies)
- Prepare 2 Tbsp confectioner's sugar
- Prepare 1/8 tsp salt
- Get 1 & 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- Make ready 1 Tbsp corn starch
- Make ready butter (for greasing the baking pan)
Steps to make Petticoat Tails Shortbread:(Scottish Biscuits):
- Pre-heat the oven to 150°C. - Cream the butter, sugars and salt together using an electric mixer until light and fluffy. - Sieve the corn starch and flour together. Add to the butter mixture and combine to form a soft dough.if you noticed dough is not combined so you can add more butter NOT WATER.
- Press into a 7-inch round spring form pan. Remove the sides of the pan and use a rolling pin to lightly press the top surface of the dough flat. Use a fork to impress the outer edge of the dough. Prick the surface in evenly spaced circles using a tooth pick or fork.
- Replace the sides of the spring form pan. Bake in a150°C oven for 40-45 minutes when done take it out from oven sprinkle some sugar cut in to 6-8 slices or whatever you need and allow to cool down completely. Save in airtight Containers.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food petticoat tails shortbread:(scottish biscuits) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!