Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, low calorie okara ketchup rice. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Add Okara and cook till it becomes crumbly. Add water used to soak mushrooms and all soy sauce, sugar, etc. Keep stirring everything together over low heat until the liquid evaporates.
Low Calorie Okara Ketchup Rice is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Low Calorie Okara Ketchup Rice is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have low calorie okara ketchup rice using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Low Calorie Okara Ketchup Rice:
- Make ready 100 grams Okara
- Prepare 1/4 Minced onion
- Make ready 1 total 50 grams Minced carrot, green pepper, kerneled corn, mushrooms, etc.
- Make ready 2 Sliced wiener sausages or chopped bacon
- Make ready 30 grams ☆Ketchup
- Make ready 2 grams ☆Salt
- Take 50 ml ☆Water
- Make ready 5 grams ☆Mayonnaise or butter (optional)
These are great for when you want. Low Calorie Snacks To Lose Weight & Stay Full. How to make Lower Calorie Fried Rice that still tastes good. There are no recipes featuring Carb Options Low Calorie Ketchup.
Steps to make Low Calorie Okara Ketchup Rice:
- Put the ingredients on the list, from the okara to the vegetables, into a silicone steamer with a lid and microwave for 3 minutes.
- Combine the ☆ ingredients and add to Step 1. Mix it together well. Scatter on the wieners and microwave for 3 - 3.5 minutes.
- Cook to your desired degree of doneness.
- Use as an omurice filling instead of rice!
So I decided to make a low calorie snack! The cookies will be soft when just out of the oven, and will fall apart easily, so Great recipe for Oil and Egg Free Okara Biscotti. I wanted to make a low-calorie, yet filling snack, so I tried. A wide variety of low calorie rice options are available to you, such as type, cultivation type, and certification. Looking for low calorie snacks that fill you up?
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food low calorie okara ketchup rice recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!