Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, shepherd's pie. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Place in a medium saucepan and cover with cold water. Set over high heat, cover and bring to a boil. Once boiling, uncover, decrease the heat to. Although it is called a pie it doesn't use any pastry and is so cheap, quick and easy to make, you'll enjoy making it!
Shepherd's Pie is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Shepherd's Pie is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have shepherd's pie using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Shepherd's Pie:
- Prepare 2 lb hamburg
- Prepare 3 can corn
- Take 1 packages Instant Potatoes
- Make ready 1 head onion
However, as the dish gained wider popularity outside of its native English homeland (where using beef would make this a cottage pie), beef became a common substitute, especially in America where it's more widely available than ground lamb. In England, the birthplace of this hearty dish, shepherd's pie is most often made with a ground-lamb filling. In the States, people use ground beef, which is what we call. These shepherd's pie recipes run the range from the traditional (featuring ground or minced lamb) to the modestly modified (ground beef instead of lamb) to the more modern and experimental (vegan or paleo shepherd's pies).
Instructions to make Shepherd's Pie:
- Cook the hamburger in a fry pan. Mix chopped onions with the hamburger.
- Next, drain the grease from the hamburger and onions and put in a casserole dish.
- On top of the meat, pour the 3 can of corn. Be sure to strain the water from the corn!!!!
- Lastly, prepare instant potatoes in a large pot. Make sure you make lots of potatoes. Put the potatoes on top of the corn. Fill the potatoes to the top and put a dap of butter in 3 corners.
- Put in the oven for 30 at a 350°F oven.
- If you add garlic salt to the instant potatoes, your potatoes will be awesome. Also make sure the potaotes are moist and not dry. Follow these instructions and you will be well pleased.
In the States, people use ground beef, which is what we call. These shepherd's pie recipes run the range from the traditional (featuring ground or minced lamb) to the modestly modified (ground beef instead of lamb) to the more modern and experimental (vegan or paleo shepherd's pies). You can't go wrong with any of these savory one-pot comfort-food casseroles, complete meals that also feature veggies, a savory gravy, and a mashed potato (or a surprise. The Best Classic Shepherd's Pie - AKA Shepards Pie or Cottage Pie. Ground Beef (or lamb) with vegetables in a rich gravy, topped with cheesy mashed potatoes, and baked.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food shepherd's pie recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!