Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, ana's scrumptious chicken noodle soup. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ana's Scrumptious chicken Noodle Soup is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Ana's Scrumptious chicken Noodle Soup is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook ana's scrumptious chicken noodle soup using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Ana's Scrumptious chicken Noodle Soup:
- Get 8 cup Filtered water
- Take 8 each Organic Chicken Broth Concentrate
- Take 2 medium Organic Chicken Breast
- Get 1 bunch Garlic
- Take 1/2 large Onion
- Prepare 3 medium Carrots
- Take 3 small Potatoes
- Prepare 1/2 packages Pappardelle Pasta
- Take 1/2 cup Peas
- Get 1 tbsp Fresh Black Ground Pepper
- Get 1/2 bunch Fresh Parsley
- Make ready 2 large Dried Bay Leaf
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp Thyme
- Get 1/2 tsp Ground Cumin
- Take 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- Prepare 2 tbsp Virgin Olive Oil
Instructions to make Ana's Scrumptious chicken Noodle Soup:
- Bring to a boil the 8 cups of water. In a large Pot.
- Add Chicken Broth packets, stir well.
- Chop Onion, and garlic, add to pot. Keep water boiling.
- Add in Black pepper, Cumin, Parsley, Bay leaf, Thyme, salt and Olive oil.
- Add the 2 whole chicken breasts, if frozen cook for 20 minutes covered, then cut in middle to see if completely cooked, if not boil longer as necessary.
- Remove chicken when done, take two forks and shred chicken, add back to pot.
- Add Chopped potatoes, carrots, and peas. Cook for 15 min at med/high boil covered.
- Add half package of noodles, break them up a bit so they wont be so long. cover pot, boil on high for 12 minutes.
- Poke potatoes to make sure they are cooked through. Let soup stand for 5 min, stir well and taste broth, add salt or pepper to preferred taste.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food ana's scrumptious chicken noodle soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!