Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, feel better chicken noodle soup. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook feel better chicken noodle soup using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Prepare 2 tbsp butter
- Take 2 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare 2 cup carrots, sliced
- Take 2 cup celery
- Prepare 1 large onion, chopped
- Prepare 1 lb boneless chicken chopped into 1" cubes
- Prepare 8 cup chicken stock
- Prepare 1 tsp taragon
- Prepare 1 tsp savory
- Get 1 tsp chicken seasonings
- Prepare 8 oz egg noodles
- Take salt
- Make ready black pepper
Instructions to make Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Saute carrots, celery, and onion with the butter and olive oil in a large stock pot till onion is translucent.
- Add chicken and saute until golden brown.
- Add chicken stock and spices. Simmer on low for about 1 hour.
- Add egg noodles and cook until noodles are done.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food feel better chicken noodle soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!