Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, mostly homemade chicken noodle soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mostly Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Mostly Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have mostly homemade chicken noodle soup using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mostly Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Prepare 4 cups chicken stock
- Make ready 4 cups low sodium chicken broth
- Make ready 1-2 cups water, divided
- Prepare 2 cups raw baby carrots, sliced into small pieces
- Make ready 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Get To taste Himalayan pink salt
- Get To taste pepper
- Take 1 tbsp ground thyme
- Take Half package wide egg noodles
Steps to make Mostly Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Add the stock, broth and chicken breasts to a large stockpot over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil. Then reduce heat to medium-low, cover and simmer for approximately 20 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the pot, let rest for 10 minutes.
- Chop the carrots and add them to the broth. (I left celery out because we don’t dig it but feel free to add some here if you wish.) Kick the heat up to medium, bring back to a boil and then simmer for 5 minutes with the lid off.
- Chop up or pull the chicken apart into bite sized pieces and add it to the almost finished product, along with the seasonings. Simmer for 5 minutes with the lid off again.
- Give your soup a nice big stir, add some water if the broth is getting thin and replace the lid. Set the heat back to medium-low and simmer for about 15 more minutes, for good measure.
- During the last 8 or so minutes of simmering, add the egg noodles and a little more water, if needed. (As you can see in the picture, mine was lacking in liquid at the end so be mindful of that.)
- Remove from heat, serve immediately and enjoy the robust goodness!!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mostly homemade chicken noodle soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!