Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, nikki's shepherd's pie. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Nikki's Shepherd's Pie is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Nikki's Shepherd's Pie is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Nikki's Shepherd's Pie ok, I know this is not authentic shepherd's pie, but it is the same idea prepared the way the Fussy Family will eat it, and quite simple and tasty. I have friends demanding that I make this recipe for them! I did change it up a bit. I don't include the mustard, just because I didn't have mustard the first time I made it.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have nikki's shepherd's pie using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Nikki's Shepherd's Pie:
- Make ready 3 lb ground beef
- Take 1 can french onion soup
- Prepare 2 tbsp meat loaf mix ; i use mc cormicks
- Get 4 tsp beef bullion powder
- Get 1 tsp garlic powder
- Make ready 1 pinch of sugar
- Make ready 1 15.5 oz can corn, drained
- Get 2 cup extra sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Prepare 3 tbsp tomato paste
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp worchestershire sauce
- Make ready 4 splashes of red cooking wine (or sherry)
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup beef broth
- Make ready 8 -10 potatoes, depending on how thick you want your potato layer
I can't because it contains MSG which I am allergic to. Also if you would like to add a cup of English peas to the filling feel free to do so. A shepherd pie is made with ground lamb. Seasoned Salt, pepper, basil, parsley, garlic powder.
Steps to make Nikki's Shepherd's Pie:
- Preheat oven to 350, and prepare mashed potatoes as you usually do (for recipe see my profile page), set aside
- Brown meat in olive oil, breaking up well, drain
- Add all ingredients except corn, potatoes, and cheese, simmer til most liquid is absorbed
- Spray 3 qt glass casserole with cooking spray and add meat mixture
- Cover meat mixture evenly with corn, then spread mashed potatoes over the corn
- Cook about 20-30 minutes, then sprinkle with cheese
- Heat until cheese is melted and let stand about 5 minutes before serving
A shepherd pie is made with ground lamb. Seasoned Salt, pepper, basil, parsley, garlic powder. A real shepherd pie is: https. I made the shepherd's pie with sweet potato variation for tonight's dinner, and it was delicious. The planning has also given us a little more time to spend with each other and our boys relaxing before we eat dinner.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food nikki's shepherd's pie recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!