Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, bread pudding. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
This lightly spiced bread pudding is made with simple pantry items like bread, eggs, milk, and sugar. My family LOVES bread pudding, and this recipe is one that I have fine tuned to their taste. For this classic Bread Pudding, challah bread is soaked in a rich custard spiked with spiced rum and vanilla, and baked until golden.
Bread pudding is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Bread pudding is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have bread pudding using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bread pudding:
- Make ready 8 slices bread
- Take 3 eggs
- Prepare 1 1/2 up milk
- Get 1/2 cup sugar
- Get 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Prepare For Caramel preparation
- Take 1/2 cup Sugar
- Get 2 tbsp Water
Like a dessert or brunch casserole made with overripe. This recipe is proof-positive that leftover bread can easily be converted to dessert without much work. It wasn't in my mother's rotation of recipes growing up, so the only other exposure I'd had to the dish was the occasional trip to a cafeteria-style restaurant with my. Bread Pudding: Bread Pudding is a classic British Dessert, delicious hot or cold and fantastic with a drizzle of homemade custard.
Instructions to make Bread pudding:
- Cut the edges of bread and blend it to powder form and place it aside
- Pour three eggs in a bowl and beat it
- Add sugar, vanilla essence and bread powder and mix well
- Grease the pudding mould with butter and keep it aside
- To prepare the caramel, heat a pan and pour sugar and water in it and stir well until it achieves a light brown colour. Switch off the flame and pour it into the mould.
- Let the caramel cool down, then pour the pudding mixture to it and cover it with aluminium foil. Put some holes in the foil.
- Take a steamer and fill 1/4th of it with water, place it the stove
- Keep the pudding mould inside the steamer so that it is placed above the water level. Cover it and cook in medium flame for 40 minutes.
- After 40 minutes open the steamer and take the mould out. with a knife let the pudding remove from the edges of the mould, keep the mould upside down in a plate and tap it.
- The pudding is ready to serve.
This is a very simple recipe, You don't need to be a good cook to get. Vegan Bread Pudding, Classic Bread Pudding, Skinny Bread Pudding. Chocolate Banana Peanut Butter Microwave Bread Pudding Create Mindfully. An old-fashioned English bread and butter pudding that goes easy on the wallet. Day-old bread works best in this recipe.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food bread pudding recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!