Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, cranberry pecan bread. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cranberry Pecan Bread is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Cranberry Pecan Bread is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have cranberry pecan bread using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cranberry Pecan Bread:
- Prepare 1 dry ingredients
- Prepare 2 1/3 cup flour - pre sifted
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Take 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Get 1/2 tsp salt
- Prepare 1 cup sugar
- Get 1 wet ingredients
- Prepare 1 egg - slightly beaten
- Prepare 3 tbsp sweet butter - melted
- Get 3/4 cup orange juice
- Get 1 fresh ingredients
- Take 2 cup halved freshed cranberries (don't add whole cranberries, they will burst and ruin the bread)
- Prepare 1 tsp fresh grated lemon rind
- Take 1/2 cup chopped pecans
Steps to make Cranberry Pecan Bread:
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease a 1 1/2 quart loaf pan (5 x 9 x 2 - roughly).
- This recipe is not my own. It appeared in our local newspaper in 1977. After trying it this bread is a staple at Thanksgiving.
- Combine all dry ingredients and whisk to blend,
- Add orange juice, egg (slightly beaten), melted sweet butter and stir until combined. The mix will be dry.
- Stir in halved cranberries, lemon rind, pecans and stir mix to combine. Mixture will be sticky. Turn out into greased loaf pan.
- Place in center rack and bake approximately 60 - 75 minutes - or until toothpick inserted in center of bread comes out clean. Each oven is different - in my oven I had one bake in 62 minutes and another in 70 minutes. The toothpick test is the best measurement - as long as it comes out clean - you're good.
- Place on wire rack for 15-20 minutes, then carefully turn out bread and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food cranberry pecan bread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!