Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, black sesame & almond cookies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Black Sesame & Almond Cookies is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Black Sesame & Almond Cookies is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have black sesame & almond cookies using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Black Sesame & Almond Cookies:
- Make ready 125 g Butter *softened
- Prepare 1/4 cup Caster Sugar OR Muscovado (Dark Brown Sugar)
- Prepare 1/4 cup Toasted Black Sesame Seeds *finely ground
- Get 1/2 cup Almond Meal
- Take 3/4 cup Plain Flour
Instructions to make Black Sesame & Almond Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 160C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Mix softened Butter and Sugar (today I used Muscovado) until smooth and well combined. Add finely ground Sesame Seeds, Almond Meal and Plain Flour, and mix well. Use your hands to bring the dough together in the bowl.
- Roll out the dough on a floured surface until 8mm thick and cut into shapes, OR slice well-refrigerated stiff dough into 8mm thick discs.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer to a wire rack to cool. *Note: You may wish to decorate them with black coloured icing.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food black sesame & almond cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!