Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, bread pudding. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
This lightly spiced bread pudding is made with simple pantry items like bread, eggs, milk, and sugar. My family LOVES bread pudding, and this recipe is one that I have fine tuned to their taste. For this classic Bread Pudding, challah bread is soaked in a rich custard spiked with spiced rum and vanilla, and baked until golden.
Bread Pudding is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Bread Pudding is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook bread pudding using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bread Pudding:
- Take 10 slices bread
- Make ready 100 g sugar
- Take 2 eggs
- Get 2 table spoon butter
- Get 1 spoon vanilla extract
- Get 250 ml milk
Like a dessert or brunch casserole made with overripe. This recipe is proof-positive that leftover bread can easily be converted to dessert without much work. It wasn't in my mother's rotation of recipes growing up, so the only other exposure I'd had to the dish was the occasional trip to a cafeteria-style restaurant with my. Bread Pudding: Bread Pudding is a classic British Dessert, delicious hot or cold and fantastic with a drizzle of homemade custard.
Steps to make Bread Pudding:
- Cut out the brown ends of the bread.
- Grind the bread in mixie. It should not be too fine.
- Now add melted butter, egg, Sugar, vanilla extract milk and whisk it well.
- Now add the bread crumbs into it.
- Keep this mixture aside, and start to do caramel
- Take some sugar in a pan and add some water,Keep cooking until the colour changes to brown
- Take a new bowl, and coat the base with caramel. Slowly add the bread mixture into it.
- Note: add the bread mixture Very slowly. Otherwise caramel will be pushed aside!
- Keep the bowl in a idli Cooker or a pressure cooker (without weight) for 36minutes
- After 36 mins, pudding is ready to be served! It can be served hot or chill
- Make the love of Cooking visible 😍
This is a very simple recipe, You don't need to be a good cook to get. Vegan Bread Pudding, Classic Bread Pudding, Skinny Bread Pudding. Chocolate Banana Peanut Butter Microwave Bread Pudding Create Mindfully. An old-fashioned English bread and butter pudding that goes easy on the wallet. Day-old bread works best in this recipe.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food bread pudding recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!