Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, crispy chicken tenders and steamed asparagus. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crispy Chicken Tenders marinaded in buttermilk then fried (or oven baked!) golden brown are juicy and flavorful with southern seasonings. These Homemade Chicken Tenders are soaked in buttermilk and fried crisp are super flavorful, moist and extra crispy on the outside. These crispy Air Fryer Chicken Tenders are golden and juicy, so quick and easy to make which makes them perfect for weeknight cooking!
Crispy Chicken Tenders and Steamed Asparagus is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Crispy Chicken Tenders and Steamed Asparagus is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook crispy chicken tenders and steamed asparagus using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy Chicken Tenders and Steamed Asparagus:
- Get 4 Chicken breasts (Boneless)
- Take 1/2 Cup All purpose flour
- Get 1/2 Cup Cornstarch
- Make ready 1 handful Cilantro (Chopped finely)
- Get 2 Tsp Garlic powder
- Get 2 Tsp Onion powder
- Take 2 Tsp Red chilli powder (Divided)
- Make ready 3/4 Breadcrumbs
- Take 2 Eggs (Beaten)
- Make ready 3-4 Tbsp Cooking oil (I used Canola Oil)
- Take 1 Tbsp Butter
- Prepare 1 Bunch Asparagus
These crunchy baked chicken tenders are life changing! The secret to truly golden, truly crunchy baked breaded chicken is to There is no feel-good story behind these crunchy Oven Baked Chicken Tenders. Quite simply, I am yet to meet anything deep fried that I didn't love, but a) my waistline can't. Extra crispy chicken tenders are yours for the taking.
Steps to make Crispy Chicken Tenders and Steamed Asparagus:
- Wash the chicken breasts thoroughly in a colander under running water. Shake off the excess water.
- Butterfly the chicken breasts. (Cut open the chicken breasts) with the help of a sharp knife. Further, cut them into halves. Now, you have 4 thin strips from each chicken breast.
- Note: Butterflying is a really useful technique to create a uniform thickness throughout a piece of meat, so that it will cook more quickly and evenly.
- Combine the all purpose flour, cornstarch, 1 Teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon red chilli powder, onion powder & garlic powder in a large plate.
- Beat the eggs in a medium mixing bowl. - - Place the bread crumbs in a dinner plate. - Add 1 teaspoon red chilli powder, 1 teaspoon salt & the cilantro.
- Dredge all the chicken breasts in the flour mixture at once. - Dip them one by one in the beaten egg. - Roll in the breadcrumbs to coat well.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick pan. Medium-high heat. - - Cook the chicken breasts 5 minutes per side until golden & crisp. Flip a few times. - When almost done, add the butter in the middle of the pan. Lift the pan & do a swirling motion to spread the melted butter all over the pan. The butter at the end takes it to a few notches up. Total bliss!
- Serve immediately with steamed veggies of your choice. Asparagus, broccoli, beans, baby carrots, peas are some suggestions.
- To steam the Asparagus: - - Cut off about an inch of the hard stem & discard. Cut into two or into small, bite size pieces, if you wish to. Wash thoroughly. - - Heat water in a medium skillet/pan. - When the water comes to a rolling boil, turn the heat off.
- Drop the asparagus in the hot water. Cover & leave for 5-6 minutes. I love it crunchy.
- Drain the water. Serve hot with a sprinkle of salt & freshly milled pepper. - - Enjoy!
Tips for Crispy Baked Chicken Tenders. Place on a cooling rack for a few mins to allow all the steam to escape and crisp up. Dredge each chicken piece in the flour, until evenly coated, then dip in the egg mixture, and finally in the panko mixture, pressing the panko gently against the chicken to thoroughly It is so hard to get baked chicken tenders that crispy, but these look just perfect! I want to dip them in all kinds of stuff. Watch Asparagus Stuffed Chicken Parmesan Recipe Video.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food crispy chicken tenders and steamed asparagus recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!