Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, crockpot creamy tomato 🍅 chicken 🐔. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Crockpot Creamy Tomato 🍅 Chicken 🐔 is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Crockpot Creamy Tomato 🍅 Chicken 🐔 is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have crockpot creamy tomato 🍅 chicken 🐔 using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Creamy Tomato 🍅 Chicken 🐔:
- Make ready large packs chicken strips OR chicken breast (cut into chunks)
- Make ready black pepper
- Take dried basil leaves
- Make ready oregano leaves
- Make ready garlic, minced
- Prepare condensed tomato soup
- Take Alfredo sauce
- Get diced tomatoes
- Take onions, sliced
- Get pasta, your favorite, cooked
- Take Shredded mozzarella cheese
Steps to make Crockpot Creamy Tomato 🍅 Chicken 🐔:
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken, cut into chunks if necessary…..
- Place chicken in crockpot…….
- Sprinkle over chicken your black pepper, basil leaves, oregano leaves and minced garlic….
- Pour over chicken your tomato soup, Alfredo sauce and diced tomatoes, stir gently……
- Layer your onions on top…….
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6- 8 hours, or until your chicken is fully cooked, stirring occasionally…….
- Serve on top of your favorite pasta that has been cooked, top that with some shredded mozzarella cheese and enjoy 😉!!!!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food crockpot creamy tomato 🍅 chicken 🐔 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!