Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, creamy chicken creole. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Creamy Chicken Creole is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Creamy Chicken Creole is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have creamy chicken creole using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Chicken Creole:
- Get cubes Chicken breast cut into
- Get Green and Red bell pepper
- Get halves Potato marbles cut into
- Get Red Onion
- Make ready Liver spread
- Take 1/4 cup green peas
- Take Spanish Paprika
- Make ready Sesame seeds
- Get cubes Chayote cut into
- Prepare 1 medium size carrot
- Prepare 1/2 cup full cream milk
- Prepare Toasted garlic
- Get 1 tsp pepper and salt to taste
- Get 1 tsp brown sugar
- Make ready Olive oil
Instructions to make Creamy Chicken Creole:
- Wash all veggies. Cut the chayote, carrots, red and green bell pepper into cubes.
- Add oil in a pan and cubes chicken in garlic and onions for 5 mins
- Add the potatoes, chayote and carrots sauté and then pour in the milk. Let it simmer for 10 minutes until veggies and chicken are cooked.
- Add the liver spread, simmer for 3 minutes then add the red and green bell pepper, salt, paprika, pepper, and sugar to taste.
- Add the green peas and sesame seeds, simmer for another 5 minutes. Great with hot rice! Serve!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food creamy chicken creole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!